Monday, November 18, 2013

SWATCH OF THE WEEK VOL.2: FORMULA X FOR SEPHORA IN THRILLING

Hey Everyone :-)
Happy Monday! How are you doing today? How was your weekend? I have a brand new ''Swatch Of The Week'' post to share with you guys today. This post is going to be all about Thrilling, which is part off the Formula X for Sephora nail polish range.

The Formula X nail polishes are only available at Sephora stores and on their website. I was lucky enough to get my hands on a few off the shades that I really wanted on eBay. There are still a bunch off shades available if you are interested, HERE is the link to the seller I used. If you don't like to use eBay, you can also use a mail forwarding website to get products shipped to you from Sephora. I've used one called Shipito before and it works great! The delivery time is good and the shipping cost isn't too expensive either! :-)

 ♥ Swatch: Formula X for Sephora in Thrilling. 

Thrilling is a beautiful cloud grey nail polish, which is part of their new neutrals collection. It's very creamy and easy to apply. The consistency is nice and thick, and it's got a glossy and pretty finish. It dries rather quickly and it's nice and opaque in two coats. It's such a beautiful color, and a great everyday shade. If you are into neutral nail polishes, I think you would love this one a lot! :-)

 ♥ Swatch: Formula X for Sephora in Thrilling.

 One off the things that I really like about the Formula X for Sephora nail polish range, is that there are so many different shades and finishes to choose from. I definitely want to add some more shades to my collection. I'm dying to try out a few off their glitter polishes, they look so pretty. I already have Bionic in my collection, which I will be swatching for you guys very soon! :-)

What do you think about Thrilling? Have you tried out the Formula X for Sephora nail polishes? Do you have a favorite? :-) Love, Christine♥
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I almost bought this yesterday! How do you find the lasting power?

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks great! nice blog! following u now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jaime/GirlLovesGloss I haven't tested out the lasting powder yet, just swatched it. But I'm painting my nails again soon, so I'm going to check and see how long it's going to last before it starts chipping :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig