Monday, April 25, 2016

QUESTION OF THE WEEK: WHAT'S IN YOUR DAILY MAKEUP BAG?


Do you have any beauty products that you can't leave home without? I have a handful of products that I like to keep in my daily makeup bag, which I carry around with me in my handbag. I thought that I would share them with you in today's blog post, so let's get started! :-)
 ♥ Maybelline New York Baby Lips in Mint Fresh, Hydrate, Peach Kiss, Pink Punch & Cherry Me. 

A good lip balm is a total must have for me. It's been a very cold winter in Norway, which is the reason why my lips have been so dry and sore. I have been enjoying the Baby Lips from Maybelline New York a lot. I like that they feel soft and smooth on the lips, without being sticky or greasy. These are the shades that I have in my collection. Two are clear, while the other three have a nice tint of color. My favorite is Hydrate and Cherry Me for a nice pop of color! :-)
 ♥ MAC Cosmetics Pro Longwear Concealer in NW15, (HERE). 

Another product that I like to keep in my daily makeup bag is concealer. My favorite concealer at the moment is the Pro Longwear Concealer from MAC Cosmetics. It's great for covering up those dark under eye circles, while making you look like you have had a solid 8 hours of sleep the night before. I have a lot of blue veins under my eyes and this concealer does a good job covering that up. I love that it's very lightweight, it doesn't feel heavy or look thick and cakey under my eyes. It's very easy to blend as well and it doesn't crease on me either! :-) 
♥ e.l.f. Cosmetics Kabuki Face Brush, (HERE) & Rimmel London Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder in Transparent, (HERE). 

The Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder by Rimmel London is my favorite, go-to powder. I use it to set my MAC Cosmetics Pro Longwear Concealer and make it stay in place and last all day long. It's easy to apply and it makes the makeup look flawless. I love using the e.l.f. Cosmetics Kabuki Face Brush with it, it's such an amazing brush that does all the work for you. The Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder from Rimmel London is a great product, especially for the price! :-)
♥ Bare Minerals Lash Domination Mascara in Intense Black, (HERE). 

I like to keep my favorite mascara or the mascara that I'm currently using in my daily makeup bag. I have to get up early in the morning because off work, so there are days when I just can't be bothered to do my makeup (I have the snooze button on my phone to thank for that), so that's where having a mascara in my makeup bag comes in handy. I just love how mascara instantly makes you look more awake and alive, it's definitely a staple and a must have in my makeup bag! :-)
♥ L'Occitane Dry Skin Hand Cream, (HERE). 

Just like my lips, my hands get dry as well, which is why I need to have a thick and moisturizing hand cream close by. I'm currently using the Dry Skin Hand Cream from L'Occitane. It makes my hands feel nice, smooth and moisturized, without leaving behind that gross, greasy feeling. It's not my favorite hand cream from the brand, but it's good enough and it gets the job done! :-)

 I also have to give a little shout-out to the bag as well, which was a gift from my amazing mom. The bag came in a set with the Moist Repair Shampoo and Conditioner from KMS California. I think it's such a cute bag. I'm currently using it to store my makeup and it's perfect for that. I love everything about it, the color scheme is so pretty! :-)

What are some of your must have beauty products? What do you keep in your daily makeup bag? :-) 
Love, Christine ♥
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. I've been using the Bare Minerals Lash Domination Mascara the past few weeks and it is AMAZING !!
    Loe your blog. Keep up the good work xx
    -Ashwini
    http://mytwistofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's amazing. Need to pick up another tube asap! :-)
      Thank you so much honey <3 You're so sweet :-) x

      Delete
  2. Hello Christine,
    Love occitane, I ve got th same hand cream and i adore it.
    Thank you for this lovey post!
    Wish you a fab week!
    http://helenamybeauty.over-blog.com/2016/04/obaba-nouvelle-collection-concours-obaba-new-collection-competition.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, hope you are having a good week <3 x

      Delete
  3. Lip balm, hand cream and powder are always in my handbag as well :) And I like to throw in there a nude-ish lipstick so I have something to reapply during the day even if I forget the actual lipstick that I'm wearing that day. x

    Mummy’s Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm all about those nude-ish lipsticks, I should definitely have one in my bag as well :-D x

      Delete
  4. I have the same concealer and love it!

    Take care doll! Kisses,
    BLOG | TAISLANY

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to love the rimmel stay matte powder
    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have so many things in my handbag. 2-3 mini hand creams, lip balm and lipsticks, lip liner and a mascara, bobby pins, toothpaste and toothbrush!

    Yiota
    Pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com.cy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! :-D It's nice to have everything in our bags, never know when we are going to need them :-P x

      Delete
  7. I love that mac pro long wear concealer!

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig