Wednesday, April 20, 2016

GLOSSYBOX: MARCH 2016

Happy Wednesday! How are you? I hope you're doing well and that you are having a good week so far. Today's blog post is going to be all about my March GLOSSYBOX. If you saw my previous GLOSSYBOX post about the February box (HERE), you know that I wasn't that impressed with it. I thought it was okay, but it could have been a lot better in my opinion.

The March box is called Confidence is Beauty and it's all about magnifying the true beauty that already excists. The March box contains products for your eyes, hair, teeth and even a couple of tools thrown into the mix as well. Now, let's take a look at the goodies inside the March GLOSSYBOX! :-) 
♥ GLOSSYBOX: March 2016
 ♥ Colgate Max White Expert Toothpaste, (HERE) & Max White Toothbrush & Whiteningpen, (HERE). 

I'm so excited to see that GLOSSYBOX decided to include the new Colgate Max White Toothpaste, MAX White Toothbrush and Whiteningpen in their March box. I'm intrigued to see if they actually work or if it's a total fail. How amazing would it be if they worked? It's supposed to whiten your teeth, three shades lighter in just 5 days. All you have to do is brush your teeth with the toothpaste, then apply the gel on your teeth afterwards.

I'm going to give this a go tonight and we'll see what happens.  Hopefully it's going to give me some nice results, fingers crossed! :-)
 ♥ Emite Make Up Artist Lashes Mascara, (HERE). 

I like that GLOSSYBOX included a new mascara in the March box. This one is by the brand Emite Make Up and it's their Artist Lashes Mascara. I love testing out new mascaras, because I love playing around with them and finding new favorites. I use mascara almost every single day, so I love receiving them in these monthly beauty boxes from GLOSSYBOX! :-)
 ♥ Minus 417 Dead Sea Cosmetics LTD Catharsis Witamin Mineral Shampoo, (HERE).
 ♥ Hot Makeup Eyelash Curler.
♥ Luxie Beauty Rose Gold Large Angled Face Brush 504, (HERE). 

I also received the Hot Makeup Eyelash Curler and Luxie Beauty Rose Gold Large Angled Face Brush 504 in the March box. The Rose Gold Large Angled Face Brush 504 from Luxie Beauty is really soft, so I'm looking forward to trying it out. It's going to be perfect to contour with, it would also be great for blush application as well! :-)  

So there you have it, thats everything that I got in my March GLOSSYBOX. Are you subscribed to GLOSSYBOX?  What did you get in your March box? Were you happy with everything you received in your box? :-)

Love, Christine ♥
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Thats a little disappointing i think glossy box is so overrated to be honest

    www.beautyandtheboy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their boxes used to be so good, now I feel like they are not putting as much effort into them anymore. It's been a while since I've been really excited about a box, not just a couple of items in each box. Hopefully they will get a lot better, if not I might just stop my subscription :-) x

      Delete
  2. I hope the teeth whitening products prove successful for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig