Wednesday, April 13, 2016

GLOSSYBOX: FEBRUARY 2016

Today's blog post is going to be all about my February GLOSSYBOX. The products in the February box has been chosen by the people who are subscribed to GLOSSYBOX through a poll on Facebook. There are some nice looking items in this box, but it's definitely not my favorite one. I think it could have been better, but that's just my opinion. Let's go on and take a look at the products in this box! :-)
♥ GLOSSYBOX: February 2016
 ♥ Elizabeth Mott Queen of the Fill Tinted Brow Gel in Light/Medium, (HERE).
 ♥ Elizabeth Mott Queen of the Fill Tinted Brow Gel in Light/Medium, (HERE).
 ♥ MeMeMe Lip Glide Velvet Finish Lip Colour in Playful Peach, (HERE).
 ♥ Sanex Intimate Wash, (HERE) & Garnier Respons Mythic Olive Nourishing Body Lotion, (HERE).
♥ Plackers Twin Flossers, (HERE). 

The items that I'm most intrigued to try out is the Garnier Respons Mythic Olive Nourishing Body Lotion and Queen of the Fill Eyebrow Gel by Elizabeth Mott. The MeMeMe Lip Glide in Playful Peach looks very nice as well, but I'm not sure if the color is going to look good on me. We'll see what I think about it once I've had a chance to try it out! :-)

Sanex Intimate Wash and Plackers Twin Flossers are lovely products, but they are products that I would buy myself when I'm at the grocery store. It's nice to receive these type of products every now and again, but since I've already received these in previous boxes,  I would have loved it if they threw in some extra makeup products instead! :-) 

Are you subscribed to GLOSSYBOX? What did you get in your February box? :-) 
Love, Christine ♥
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'm with you- those products seem nice enough, but more makeup would have been fun!


    https://themakeuptrain.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, but I'm sure these products are nice as well. Going to try them out and see what I think about them :-) x

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig