Wednesday, August 6, 2014

LONDON BEAUTY HAUL: REVLON, TOO FACED, SLEEK MAKEUP, BENEFIT, BOURJOIS, BARRY M & MORE

Today, I have a super exciting haul to share with you. I picked up a bunch of beauty goodies when Simon and I was in London on holiday. Hauls are some of my favorite posts to read, so I thought it would be fun to show you the items that I decided to pick up on our trip.

We had such a fun time in London. We did a bunch of really fun things, one of them being a day filled with shopping at Oxford Street. We stopped by Debenhams, Topshop, Boots, The Body Shop and Superdrug. I managed to find products that I wanted to try out in every store that we went to. Being a beauty blogger is a definitely a dangerous thing, especially for your wallet, lol. But enough with the rambling, let's take a look at the items that I picked up! :-) 

 ♥ Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette, HERE.

 ♥Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamel in Apricot Nectar, HERE, China Flower, HERE and Autumn Spice, HERE.

 ♥ Barry M Nail Paint in Bright Purple, HERE, Raspberry, HERE and Berry Cosmo, HERE.

 ♥ Essie Nail Lacquer in Ruffles and Feathers, HERE Essie Apricot Cuticle Oil, HERE and Topshop Nail Lacquer in Awol, HERE.

 ♥ Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow in Light/Medium, HERE.

 ♥ Sleek MakeUP Blush by 3 Blush Palette in Pink Lemonade, HERE.

♥The Body Shop Olive Body Butter, HERE and The Body Shop Early Harvest Raspberry Body Scrub, HERE.

♥ LUSH Cosmetics D'Fluff Strawberry Shaving Soap, HERE.

♥ Benefit Cosmetics They're Real Push-Up Liner, HERE and Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara, HERE.

 ♥ Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in Vanille Clair, HERE and Revlon Photoready Skinlights in Bare Light, HERE.

 ♥ Bourjois Bronzing Powder, HERE.

 ♥ Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs in Light Glow, HERE.

♥ Topshop Matte Lipstick in Inhibition, HERE.


 ♥ Topshop Blush in Dream Phone, HERE.

♥ Carmex Moisturizing Lip Balm in Cherry, HERE.

I have only tested out a couple of these beauty products and I like them so far. I will be posting my thoughts on the products that I have tried soon, so stay tuned for reviews and lots of swatches! :-)

What is your latest beauty purchase? Have you tried out any off the products above? :-) Love, Christine♥
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Wow what a great haul, I really enjoy reading these posts.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Isabel, I'm glad you like it :-) Any products you would like to see a review on? x

      Delete
  2. Great haul lovely! That Too Faced palette is top of my wish list at the moment! Thou Shalt Not Covet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much honey! I have heard so many great things about it, excited to finally try it. Just had to pick it up after I saw it at Debenhams in London :-)

      Delete
  3. You picked some amazing products, love the shade of revlon polishes! The bourjois healthy mix foundation is one of my faves, and i love the sleek blushes!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like the Bourjois foundation, excited to try it out. Heard great things about it. Not too many shades to choose from at the store, so hope this will be somewhat wearable :-) x

      Delete
  4. I own so much of this stuff haha!
    I'm not normally a bronzer person but I like this Bourjois one. The Body Shop raspeberry scrub is super-yummy and I also love the Sleek Pink Lemonade palette (it's probably my favourite in that line).
    I wasn't too keen on the Benefit eyeliner, but I really want the Too Faced palette! The Revlon nail polishes look lovely too :)

    magpiejasmine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I'm glad you own a bunch of these products too. Super excited to try everything out, especially the raspberry scrub, smells delicious :-) x

      Delete
  5. Great haul! I own the TF Chocolate Bar palette and I LOVE it! Only thing is, it's more warm-toned, so I would like to hear your thoughts on how it works for your complexion.

    I have the same Bourjois bronzer in 52. I really like it, and the formula is so lovely. I just realized that I told you about 2 chocolate scented products I own. I am not surprised at all. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my God, great pick sweetie, amazing haul, can't wait to see their reviews and swatches! Especially the Bourjois foundation, air brush legs and Topshop blush! Have a nice day honey <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig