Monday, August 4, 2014

PRODUCTS I'VE USED UP: JUNE & JULY 2014

I haven't done an empties post in so long, so I figured I would do one today and show you some off the products that I have used up during the month off June and July. I have been accumulating a lot off empty products over the last couple off months. They have just been lying around in my empties bag collecting dust, so I'm super excited to finally be able to throw everything out, lol.

So without further ado, here is my long overdue empties post! :-)

 ♥ Matrix Biolage Colorcaretherapie Color Care Shampoo and Conditioner, HERE

I received the Matrix Biolage Colorcaretherapie Color Care Shampoo and Conditioner a while back in one off my Glossyboxes. The Color Care Shampoo and Conditioner is specially formulated to preserve the longevity and radiance of color-treated hair. You don't have to have color-treated hair to be able to use them, mine isn't color treated.

I like how my hair felt after I used both the shampoo and conditioner together. They made my hair feel very soft and smooth, and the color off my hair looked a bit brighter as well. Both the shampoo and conditioner are very gentle on the hair. They didn't leave my hair feeling dry and it felt nice and clean afterwards. They both have a really good scent to them, which is another bonus about these!

Some hair products are quite expensive, so I love being able to try out samples before I commit to buying them. I have bought so many full sized products in the past, which I didn't end up linking. Such a waste off money if you ask me! :-)

 ♥ L'Oreal Paris Eye & Lip Make-Up Remover, HERE

I have gone through quite a few bottles off the L'Oreal Paris Eye & Lip Make-Up Remover during the past couple off months. I only kept four bottles for the sake off this post though, but I have probably used up around 8 or 9 off them.

The L'Oreal Paris Eye & Lip Make-Up Remover removes regular and waterproof eye and lip makeup quite nicely. It doesn't feel too greasy on the skin and it doesn't dry out my under eye area either. This used to be a huge favorite off mine, until I discovered the Nivea Double Effect Eye Make-Up Remover. You can read more about it down below! :-)

 ♥ Nivea Double Effect Eye Make-Up Remover, HERE

The Nivea Double Effect Eye Make-Up Remover is a new favorite off mine. I have only been using it for a couple off months now, but I can already tell that I will be sticking to it for a while. It removes regular and waterproof makeup like a charm. It doesn't feel greasy on the skin, which I really like. Nothing worse than feeling and looking like a total grease ball, lol.

The bottle cap can be removed, which is another great thing about this product. It makes it so easy to get every single drop off product out off the bottle. I love taking it with me when I travel. I just pour some off the product into a little travel bottle and I'm good to go. It definitely saves you a lot off space in your toiletry bag! :-)

 ♥ EOS Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream in Lavender Jasmine, HERE

I have been a fan off the EOS Shaving Creams for a couple off years now, I just think that they are awesome! I have been using Lavender Jasmine for a couple off months now. I like how easy it is to apply. My legs feels so nice, soft and smooth afterwards and it also has a nice scent to it as well.

The EOS Shaving Creams all come with a pump, which is so convenient and very useful for when you are in the shower or on the go. I really like Lavender Jasmine, but I don't think that I will be buying it again anytime soon. I recently tried out the EOS Shave Cream in Pomegranate Raspberry and I love that one more, it smells absolutely divine! EOS also makes a sensitive shave cream, which is fragrance free. You can find that one HERE! :-)

 ♥ Urban Decay Original Eyeshadow Primer Potion, HERE

The Urban Decay Original Eyeshadow Primer Potion is a big favorite amongst beauty bloggers and vloggers on YouTube. It's been a favorite off mine for years now. I remember getting it when I ordered the Original Naked Palette by Urban Decay, that was when the palette was released. I was hooked on it after the first couple off times using it.

It's easy to apply and it blends nicely on the eyelids. It makes the eyeshadow look a bit more vibrant and also make it last a bit longer on the eyes as well. I already have a backup off this in my makeup collection, but I don't think that I will be buying another one anytime soon. I have found another eyeshadow primer that I like more and it's the Lorac Behind The Scenes Eye Primer. It's the bomb.com, probably the best eyeshadow primer that I've tried so far! :-)

♥ Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes, HERE

I have talked about the Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes in many off my previous empties posts. I have been using these for a couple off years now and I really like them. They remove makeup very well, without stinging or irritating my sensitive skin. They are very moist and they feel super soft on the skin. I like to store them upside down, just to prevent them from drying out.

As you can see by looking at the photo, I have used up a bunch off these wipes. I really enjoy them, so I will definitely keep using them until I find something else that work better for me. What make-up remover wipes are you currently using? Any favorites? :-) 

What product(s) did you finish during the month off June and July? See anything here that you would like to try out for yourself? :-) Love, Christine♥
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Matrix Biolage I got trials of and I love it will be looking into full bottles. Simple wipes are amazing they don't sting when cleaning your eye area. UD primer potion... I can't get myself to switch to any other

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Simple wipes have been a huge favorite for a while now, don't think that I will be switching them out anytime soon. Love how gentle they are on the eye :-) x

      Delete
  2. Great minds think alike! I just published my own empties post. :)

    I haven't seen the Nivea makeup remover in the U.S. Is it a European item?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, then I will make sure to check out your post :-)

      I'm not sure, it might be a European item. Too bad if it is, it's lovely. Everyone should be able to test it out, lol :-)

      Delete
  3. I love Simple wipes, so kind to my skin, it needs some tlc.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig