Monday, August 11, 2014

NEW IN MY CLOSET VOL.5: FOREVER 21, VERO MODA, VILA, BIKBOK, GINA TRICOT, URBAN OUTFITTERS & MORE

Who is ready for a brand new ''New In My Closet'' post? I recently picked up a couple of clothing items and I wanted to share them with you guys. I bought most of these items at the mall here in Norway, but there are a couple of pieces here that I picked up while I was in London on holiday. 
Don't forget to let me know if you would like to see any of the items down below featured in a ''Outfit Of The Day'' post. I would be more than happy to put together a couple of looks for you! :-) 

 ♥ Top from Camden Market in London. 

 ♥ Top from Vero Moda. 

 ♥ Top from Forever 21. 

 ♥ Top from Forever 21. 

♥ Top from Gina Tricot. 

 ♥ Top from Urban Outfitters. 

 ♥ Top from Vero Moda. 

 ♥ Plaid Shirt from Vila. 

♥ Denim Shorts from BikBok. 

If you follow me on Instagram,Twitter or Facebook, you might have seen that I have been on a little organizing kick lately. I just finished organizing my makeup collection and now I'm moving on to my closet, which I have been neglecting for the longest time. I haven't done a proper clean out in such a long time, so there are definitely a lot of things that I want to get rid of.

How do you organize your closet? I'm thinking about organizing everything by color, I just love how neat that looks. My closet is so messy at the moment, I don't even know where to begin. If you have any organizing tips and tricks, please leave them down below because I would love to hear all about them. Thank you! :-)

What do you do with the clothes that you don't use anymore? Do you throw them away or do you give them away to friends or any organizations? I prefer to give mine away to The Salvation Army or Red Cross. It feels so nice to be able to give them away to people who need them more than I do! :-)

Have you picked up any new clothing items lately? What do you think about the items that I picked up? :-) Love, Christine♥
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. what a wonderful look! i love this top so badly.
    kisses
    Maren Anita

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!

    Xo www.isasfash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the cute tops with fun quotes on them! I always give my old clothes to organizations so someone else might use it :)
    Tanja Mortensen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I have quite a few of them in my closet, never get bored of them. That's wonderful, it's nice that someone else might be able to use them instead of just throwing them away :-) x

      Delete
  4. I love the Vero Moda top. Bright colored tops are such great pieces to own.

    I try to organize by clothing type. Shirts go together, then skirts, then business/formal dresses then casual/summer dresses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, love the bright color and lace design together. Looks very pretty and girly :-) x

      Delete
  5. The urban outfitters top is so cute!! I absolutely love anything with elephants on it

    http://pasteltrash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The top from camden is my favourite!


    www.amelialovesss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig