Monday, December 23, 2013

CIATE MINI MANI MONTH ADVENT CALENDAR DAY.23: LOCKET

 ♥ Ciate Mini Nail Polish in Locket. 

Ciate Mini Nail Polish in Locket is a pretty silver nail polish with glitter. It's very easy to apply and work with! The glitter is very smooth and it goes on evenly on all the nails. It's got the same soft and smooth texture as Ciate Party Shoes (link to the post HERE), which is totally awesome. It doesn't have that gritty feeling, like most glitter nail polishes have. It dries quickly, and it's fully opaque in three coats.

I think Locket is going to be on my nails this Christmas! Thinking about wearing it on it's own, or maybe on my ring finger (paired with Ciate Boudoir) for some sparkle and fun. I might take some photos and do a NOTD post, it's been a while since I've done one! :-)

What do you think about Locket? Do you like to wear glitter nail polishes? Would you wear Locket on your nails? :-) Love, Christine♥
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Ohhhh lovely nail polish, this very special for Xmas :)



    Estamos de SORTEO, la prenda que tú elijas!
    Lauraherder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig