Wednesday, December 18, 2013

CIATE MINI MANI MONTH ADVENT CALENDAR DAY.18: AMAZING GRACIE

 ♥ Ciate Mini Nail Polish in Amazing Gracie. 

♥ Ciate Mini Nail Polish in Amazing Gracie.

Ciate Mini Nail Polish in Amazing Gracie is a pretty sheer pink with a creamy finish. It's easy to apply, and I didn't have any problems with it being streaky on the first coat. Since it's a sheer shade, it's going to need a couple off extra coats for it to look fully opaque on the nails (I used three coats here). It dries very quickly, which is always a big plus in my book.  

Amazing Gracie give the nails a very fresh and clean look, which I'm a huge fan off. It's also a great shade for a traditional french manicure! :-)

Amazing Gracie is available at BeautyBay for $13.90, HERE is the link if you are interested :-)

What do you think about Amazing Gracie? Would you wear it? :-) Love, Christine♥
SHARE:

2 comments

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig