Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Tag: Nail Polish Addict

I saw this really fun nail polish tag on Hellocotton last night by the lovely Gaby from Gaby's Beauty Blog and I thought It would be a really fun tag to do. Playing around with different designs and colors is something that I really like to do. I love to be creative and you can do so many different looks with nail polish. So here are my answers to the 10 questions in this fun nail polish tag, I hope you enjoy them :)

1. Whats your favorite nail polish company?  
My favorite nail polish company at the moment has to be Makeup Adacemy. Their nail polishes are really good and super affordable, only £1 each which is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G :)



2. Glitter or no glitter?
Glitter all the way! I love playing around with glitter nail polishes because they can change the look of a nail polish and turn it into something really fun, girly and sparkly.

3. OPI, China Glaze or Essie?
I love these brands but if I have to pick only one, it has to be OPI. I really like their nail polishes because they have a good range of colors to choose from and they are always coming out new and fun collections. Im also a big fan of their mini nail polishes because they are a great way to try out different colors without spending money on full size bottles that you might not like. Their little mini collection sets are very affordable and you get 4 (you get more colors in the bigger sets) colors to try out for the same price as 1 or 2 full size bottles.

4. When do you change your nail polish?
I change my nail polish every week but sometimes I find myself changing it twice a week :)

5. Whats your favorite color on your nails?
Pink, definitely! I love wearing darker pinks but I prefer the pinky nudes or the baby pink ones. I just love how those look on me, it makes my nails look healthy and pretty.


6. Dark or bright?
Bright, definitely! I love wearing bright colors, they make me happy :)

7. What are you wearing on your nails right this moment?
Im actually not wearing any nail polish on my nails at the moment because Im getting ready to swatch some of my new nail polishes. I just got my package from Cherry Culture with a bunch of new nail polishes from NYX and Milani. Stay tuned for a big haul post, swatches and reviews :)

8. Matte nails - in or out?
I have never been a fan of matte nail polishes because I dont like the way they look on me. I need the ''shine'' haha :) 

9. French manicure?
I love a good manicure. A pinky nude manicure with white tips is my favorite manicure, its a pretty and clean look. Hmmm, now I really want a manicure haha :)

10. Favorite winter color?
To be honest, I don't have a favorite winter color. I just wear whatever color Im in the mood for :)

I tag all of you to do this fun tag. I would love to see your answers to these questions. If you have any tags that you like and think I should do, please leave them in the comments below :)

Do you like tag posts? What do you think about the nail polish addict tag? :)
Thanks for looking :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I love OPI so much!

    dp
    x

    www.inanityandthegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun tag Christine! Will do it for sure! If you want to check it out, I have done 7 Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag if you want to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like both glitter and matte. But you are right, sometimes a girl's gotta shine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Lara Please send me your link when you have done the post, I would love to see it :) Oooh how fun, Im checking it out :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the mention Christine (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Yay for pink polish (my fave too) and i must try makeup academy polishes! Love your blog x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig