MAC Nymphette, BlushBaby & Hush: Photos & Swatches

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A few weeks ago, I ordered some MAC products from CheapSmells which is one of my favorite websites. They were having a sale on all their MAC products + they were offering 20% extra off their sale price. Two of these products had been on my wish list before, so I was extremely happy to see them on sale. Of course I had to pick up the two products that was on my wish list and I also managed to find another product that grabbed my attention :)

I hope you enjoy my little MAC ''mini haul'' post. To see pictures and swatches of the products, just keep reading :)


♥ Lipglass in Nymphette.


♥ Sheertone Blush in BlushBaby.


♥ Cream Colour Base in Hush.



Whats your favorite product from MAC? Have you tried any of these products? Thanks for looking :) Xoxo, Christine

15 comments:

  1. Oh I love my Hush, you've reminded me to start using it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lipgloss looks so good! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I wanna try the lipglass?
    xxxAfeeyahxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul! Great color selection you picked. Im going to check the website out, thanks for the information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice products! :) Nymphette and Hush are pretty beautiful! There are so many amazing products from MAC... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so want this lipglass. I have blushbaby and it's a beautiful blush.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The swatches are pretty :) Nice haul btw :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. grt buys dear :) thanks for introducing me to the website :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wowww lovely products :)
    http://makeupoholics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. The colours look so pretty, I would love to own MAC one say ^_^.

    P.S I heard that they test on animals... Is that true?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great colors! Hush looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Så mye nydelig. Har hørt mye bra om alle disse, men spesielt Hush så fin ut :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

AddThis

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner