Wednesday, August 12, 2015

GLOSSYBOX: JULY 2015

The July GLOSSYBOX is designed by the very talented Jamie Lee Reardin and it's inspired by classic locations in France. The July box has a french theme, Vive La France and it's a collaboration with the very popular and well-known brand L'Oreal Paris. The box contains 5 beauty products, a sample and a super cute makeup bag. 
 ♥ GLOSSYBOX: July 2015.
 ♥ L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Nail Polish in Cliche Mania, (HERE). 

 ♥ L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Lipstick in Red Passion, (HERE). 

I couldn't be more happier with the July GLOSSYBOX! I'm a big fan of L'Oreal Paris, they have so many wonderful products in their range. Cliche Mania is a gorgeous purple nail polish. I'm so excited to paint my nails with it, it's such a stunning color for Autumn. I think it's going to be the next color that I paint my nails with, will make sure do a Nails Of The Day post on it once I do my nails. I'm a huge fan of the Color Riche Lipsticks from L'Oreal Paris, one of my favorite lipsticks of all-time is called Fairest Nude and it's from this range. This is their Color Riche Lipstick in Red Passion and it's a beautiful, shimmery red. I hardly ever wear red lips, but I'm actually excited to try out this color. What do you guys think about the color? Would you wear it? 
 ♥ L'Oreal Paris Nutri Gold Extraordinary Oil Face, (HERE). 
 ♥ L'Oreal Paris Brow Artist Plumper in Medium/Dark, (HERE).
 ♥ L'Oreal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray, (HERE). 

I have been a little obsessed with face oils lately, so I'm super excited to try out the Nutri Gold Extraordinary Oil. My skin always feel so soft and hydrated after I have used oils on my face, so I can't wait to give this a go and see how I like it. I have already tested out the Brow Artist Plumper and I really like it. I bought it a while ago and I just love how natural it looks on the brows. This one is in Medium/Dark, which I think is going to look too dark on me, so I'm either going to give it to my mom or throw it into my giveaway bin. 

The Elnett Satin Hairspray has been a big favorite of mine for a couple of years now. I like to use it on my hair after I have curled it, it makes my curls last longer and it doesn't make them all crunchy and stiff.
 ♥ L'Oreal Paris Evital Extraordinary Oil Nourishing Balm Treatment, (HERE).
♥ GLOSSYBOX Makeup Bag. 

How cute is this makeup bag? I really like it, the design is adorable. The bag is quite large and deep, so it can hold a decent amount of things. It's perfect to take on vacation or for keeping in your handbag as a daily makeup bag. Bags like this is also great for keeping track of smaller things that you don't want to ''lose'' inside your handbag. If you love to carry big bags like myself, you know what I mean. I'm always digging around in my bag, trying to find my keys, phone, lipstick etc, so keeping everything organized in bags like this make things a lot easier! :-)

What did you get in your July GLOSSYBOX? Are you happy with eveything that you got in your box? :-) 
Love, Christine ♥
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. that make up bag is really cute.!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think so too. It's living in my handbag for now :-) x

      Delete
  2. glossyboxes seem to be getting better and better all the time i remember when they used to be little sample boxes of sachets much better now

    www.beautyandtheboy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I agree. I have been quite happy with most of my boxes, but there have been a couple of boxes that I haven't been too excited about. Hopefully the August box is going to be just as good as this one :-) x

      Delete
  3. The L'Oreal brow gel is my favorite brow product, it is sooooo amazing!

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has quickly become a favorite of mine as well, it's really good. Too bad this is their darkest shade, it's going to look too dark on me. What shade do you use? :-) x

      Delete
  4. I want a subscription so badly, but I am saving up to move out ha!xx

    Laura | Lala London: Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig