Friday, August 2, 2013

GlossyBox: July 2013

♥ GlossyBox: July 2013. 

Hey Everyone :-)
I'm back with a brand new GlossyBox post for you guys today, and this time I'm sharing the products I received in my July box. If you don't know what GlossyBox is, it's basically an online subscription service that has fast become a favorite of beauty addicts worldwide. When you sign up, you get to fill out a beauty profile and the products are then selected by their beauty experts to suit you. A monthly subscription box costs 179NOK/$21, and you receive 5-6 beauty products :-) 

Now, let's jump into the good stuff :-) 

 ♥ GlossyBox: July 2013.

 ♥ GlossyBox: July 2013.

♥ GlossyBox: July 2013.

 ♥ GlossyBox: July 2013.

♥ GlossyBox: July 2013.

♥ GlossyBox: July 2013.

Products I received in my July box:
♥ Wen Cleansing Conditioner - HERE.
♥ Emite Make-Up Eyeshadow Primer - HERE.
♥ Être Belle Collagen & Aloe Vera Hydro Mask - HERE.
♥ Nails Inc Brook Street Nail Polish - HERE.
♥ Beautybird Fly High Active Foot Gel - HERE

There are definitely some great items in the July box, but compared to some of the previous boxes that I have received from GlossyBox, I have to say that I'm a little disappointed in this box. I love the design of the July box, isn't it pretty? I think it's really cute and it screams summer. I really like that GlossyBox is changing up their packaging, instead of just doing the regular pink boxes.

The products that I'm most excited about trying out, is definitely the eyeshadow primer from Emite Make-Up and the Être Belle Collagen & Aloe Vera Hydro Mask. I'm also curious about the Brook Street nail polish from Nails Inc. Nails Inc is a brand that I have been wanting to try out for quite some time now, so I'm very happy that they included one of their shades in the July box. Brook Street is a very soft and pretty pinky coral nail polish, which is a perfect shade for the summer :-)

If you love trying out new beauty products, GlossyBox is perfect for you. It's a fun way to try out new products and new brands, and maybe find new favorite products as well. You can check out GlossyBoxNO HERE :-)  

Are you subscribed to GlossyBox? If you are, what products did you receive in your July box? :-) Love, Christine♥
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I unsubscribed from Glossybox about a year ago, but I'm really missing it now.. especially after reading this post! The little Nails Inc polish looks so pretty :)

    petitfaon.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow!!! How pretty and aquatic the box is <3 loved it

    http://www.sanasramblings.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the colour of that nails inc polish is stunning! i may have to purchase immediatly! lol

    http://www.phoenixbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd just want that for the box! It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Leanne Phoenixbeautyy It looks so pretty in the bottle, can't wait to try it out :-) Let me know what you think about it, if you decide to pick it up and try it out :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Francesca ♥ Yeah, it's a really pretty color. Definitely looking forward to trying it out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm more in love with the box than the products LOL! I love the pattern! you should do a review on the wen product :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig