Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Beauty Haul: MUA Makeup Academy Fashionista Nail Lacquers

Hey Everyone :-)
My mom and I recently ordered a bunch of products from MUA Makeup Academy, and I thought it would be fun to share the items that I picked up for myself. My mom ordered a bunch of lip and nail products, while I picked up six shades from their Fashionista nail polish range. If you are a nail polish lover (and an addict) like myself, I think this little haul is right up your alley :-) 

♥ Ice Cream, Dreamy & Hidden Treasure. 
 ♥ Ice Cream, Dreamy & Hidden Treasure. 

 ♥ Mystical Dragon, Mulberry & In Love. 

 ♥ Mystical Dragon, Mulberry & In Love. 

♥ Mystical Dragon, Mulberry & In Love. 

There are definitely a bunch of really great shades in the Fashionista nail polish range. I love the look of all six shades, and I'm so excited to finally try them out. There are a few shades that I forgot to order, so I will be going back and placing another order very soon. MUA Makeup Academy just released their Colour Blast Eyeshadow Tints which I'm very eager to try out, so I might just have to pick up a few of those as well :-) 

What shades from the Fashionista range is your favorite? See any shades here that you want to try out? Have you tried any shades from the new Colour Blast Eyeshadow Tint range? :-) Love, Christine♥
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love the shades you've picked up - perfect for summer and transition into A/W. :)

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ice Cream, Treasure and Mystical Dragon look like such gorgeous shades (:

    Yuen from The Craziest Paradigm - a 'lil bit of rust & stardust

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mademoiselle Lala Yeah, I'm very excited to try out the shades that I picked up. Can't wait to try out the more darker shades :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig