Thursday, December 6, 2012

My Monthly Favorites: November 2012

Hey Everyone :)
We are finally in December, and that means that it's time for a brand new monthly favorites post! Here are the products I have been loving for the month of November :)

♥ Maybelline New York Dream Fresh BB Cream, NYX HD Photogenic Concealer & Revlon Photo Ready Concealer. 

Maybelline New York Dream Fresh BB Cream in Light:
I'm a big fan of this BB Cream from Maybelline New York. I love how it gives my skin a very natural, fresh and glowy look. If you love BB Creams and you haven't had the chance to try this one yet, you should test it out the next time you are in your local beauty store. You might end up liking it a lot :)

NYX HD Photogenic Concealer in Light:
The HD Photogenic Concealer by NYX, is one of my favorite concealers. I think it does a good job covering up my under eye circles and imperfections. I don't have a lot of imperfections to cover up, so this concealer works very well for me. If you have a lot to cover up, I'm not sure how well this is going to work for you. This is definitely a product I will buy again :)

Revlon Photo Ready Concealer:
Another concealer that I have been loving for the month of November, is the Revlon Photo Ready Concealer. The Revlon Photo Ready Concealer has a nice and thick consistensy. I love how it brightens up the face and makes you look more awake. It blends very nicely into my skin, and it does a really good job covering up imperfections. The Revlon Photo Ready Concealer is perfect if you have a lot of imperfections you want to cover up :)

♥ L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil & Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel. 

L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil:
The L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil, has quickly become one of my favorite products to use in the shower. It latters up nicely, and it makes my skin feel very soft and smooth. The smell lingers on the skin throughout the entire day, which I love. This is my second bottle and as you can see, I have used up quite a lot of product already. I need to order another bottle soon, because I don't want to run out of it :)

 Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel:
I haven't tried a lot of products from Lush Cosmetics, but their Snow Fairy Shower Gel is definitely a must have in my book. Snow Fairy has a very sweet and sugary candy smell, which makes me want to eat it everytime I use it. The bottle is filled with beautiful, blue glitter sparkles. The blue glitters doesn't show up on my skin at all, but it looks so pretty in the bottle. I highly recommend that you check out the Snow Fairy Shower Gel :)

♥ Lorac PRO Palette & Revlon Lip Butters in Creme Brulee and Berry Smoothie.

Revlon Lip Butters in Berry Smoothie and Creme Brulee:
I'm a huge fan of the Revlon Lip Butters! Berry Smoothie and Creme Brulee, has been big favorites of mine for the month of November. I love how moisturizing, smooth and pigmented they are :)

Lorac PRO Palette:
The Lorac PRO Palette has quickly become one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes, and I have been using this everyday since I got it. The eyeshadows are very pigmented, smooth and easy to blend. I love the good selection of both matte and shimmery shades, definitely worth checking out if you are a big fan of neutral eyeshadows :)

Which products have you been loving for the month of November? Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. The photoready concealer sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if LUSH has body lotions too!
    Haven't really explored on LUSH products
    but I think it'd be great to invest on them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Almond shower oil is just amazing. I also am seriously lusting after that lorac palette. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish we had access to the Lorac pro palette - its looks amazing. SO many great colours. I need to hunt one down

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, lot of products, I love Revlon lip butter <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. The PhotoReady concealer is so good. I keep trying others to see if I find something I like better but I haven't yet xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Revlon lip butter :) They are so hydrating! I have been wanting the try out the NYX HD concealer :) I just need to go buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Snow Fairy is definitely up there on my favourites this month :)

    Beauty Fiends Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've really been wanting to try that Revlon concealer, it's not too expensive easier, will have to give it a try :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great favourites, I love the Revlon lip butters x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have been wanting to try Revlon's Lip Butter! Does the color last all day and do they moisturize? Love your blog btw :)
    http://ravinreview.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love both concealers you mentioned but I think I like Revlon's the best because since it is thicker I feel like it lasts longer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig