Monday, December 31, 2012

My Monthly Favorites: December 2012

Hey Everyone :)
December is almost over, which means that it's time to share the products I have been loving this month. I would love to know which products you have been loving for the month of December, so don't forget to leave me a comment down below :)

♥ Ciate Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar.

After playing around with a new Ciate nail polish everyday in December, I have managed to find quite a few favorites. I'm very impressed with the quality of the nail polishes! The drying time is pretty fantastic, and I love how easy and smooth they are to apply. I have been having a lot of fun with the Ciate Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar, and that's why it has made it into my December favorites :)

♥ Yes To Cucumbers Facial Towelettes. 

After hearing so many great things about the Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Natural Glow Facial Towelettes, I decided to pick one up at Sephora in Paris. I really like these facial towelettes, and I don't regret picking them up. I think they do a very good job removing my makeup, they feel nice on my skin (not greasy) and they have a clean and fresh scent, which I find very refreshing. I need to go online and order me some more of these, because I don't want to run out :)  


♥ L'Oreal Caresse Lipsticks in Sweet Berry & Rock'n Mauve. 

I picked up these L'oreal Paris Rouge Caresse lipsticks in the duty free store at the airport in Oslo. Sweet Berry and Rock'n Mauve are both beautiful, super moisturizing, smooth and pigmented. They are very similar to the Revlon Lip Butters, which I love :)  

♥ Lorac PRO Palette. 

I'm a huge fan of the Lorac PRO Palette, and it's been my go-to eyeshadow palette for the month of December. I'm a huge fan of neutral eyeshadows, so this palette is right up my alley :)


♥ Versace Bright Crystal. 

Bright Crystal has been my go-to perfume for the month of December. I just love the fresh, flowery scent! I'm not a big fan of perfumes that have that really strong flowery scent, because they tend to give me a headache. Bright Crystal is just perfect, and I already have a backup of it lying around in my collection :) 

What do you think about my favorites? Which products have you been loving for the month of December? Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I'm dying to try the Lorac Pro palette, is it good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try out those Loreal lippies....do they have a scent?? Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post! I've been reading your Ciate reviews regularly hahah :)

    Happy new year! xo
    abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. This month I've been loving my naked palette.. its the perfect thing for me :)

    Anna xx a-hint-of-glitter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just found your blog and i have to say it's amazing! I can't stop reading! And you're so pretty :) I'm new to blogging, as in i literally started just a few days ago but one day i'd love it to be as successful as yours! Please may you check it out sometime and if you have any tips for me i'd love to know! Thank you so much!
    Love
    Olivia
    xxx
    www.andshesaidwonderland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Anna I love the NAKED Palette too, such a great palette :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @I'm A Love Addict Thank you so much! Happy New Year to you too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Olivia Woodington Thank you so much, that means a lot to me. I will check out your blog :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig