Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Haul: H&M, Vero Moda, EOS, Rihanna & Cubus

Today I went shopping with my mom. We had a wonderful time and I managed to find some really cute clothes and some beauty products I just had to bring back home with me. Here is my haul, hope you like it :)




♥ Top from Cubus.




♥ Faux Fur vest from Vero Moda.


♥ Dress from H&M. This gorgoeus dress was on sale for $17 so I had to pick it up :)


♥ Sweater from Vero Moda.


♥ Sweater from H&M.


♥ Faux Fur Cardigan/Jacket from H&M.




♥ EOS Lipbalm in Strawberry Sorbet.


♥ Necklace from H&M.


♥ Makeup Removing Wipes, picked these up at H&M. They are the only one who sell the Dry/Sensitive wipes :)




♥ Rihanna - Reb`l Fleur. Im so excited about this perfume, smells really good :)

Just looking at these clothing pictures, is making me miss my outfit posts. The weather has been really bad lately and its starting to get dark early too. Im definitely not giving up on my outfit posts, I will try and snap a few pictures tomorrow :)

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook, I would love to talk to you guys♥ Im on Twitter and Facebook all the time, so please feel free to leave me any questions or requests you might have and I will get back to you, I pinky promise :)

Have you made any new purchases lately? :)
Xo, Christine
SHARE:

21 comments

  1. awesome haul!!! :) you got great taste

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay i love the vest :) nice haul! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the furry long vest! :) Great stuff here. :D

    xoxo,
    LoveSkinBest

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayy you got some awesome pieces! I really like your fur vest! Sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The vest is looking so cute and cuddly! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That black one-shoulder top is so pretty! Love your blog! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have exactly the same H&M dress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! I just found your blog and it is amazing!

    I am following your blog and I hope you will follow mine too!

    xoxo,
    Ana Wallflower

    ReplyDelete
  9. Så mye fint du har fått kjøpt deg :) Har ikke fått med meg at Rihanna har kommet med parfyme en gang eg...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great haul! I love everything :)

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig