Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sugarpill Haul


I fell in love with the color Midori by Sugarpill after seeing it in one of 871sher's FOTD posts.
As you can see i have ordered a lot of different colors from Sugarpill. I bought 4 pressed eyeshadows and 6 pigments. I cant wait to start playing with these colors. Really strong and pigmented colors :)

Pressed Eyeshadows:

From Left To Right:
Afterparty, Poison Plum, Midori & Tako

Pigments:

From Left To Right:
Magpie, Paperdoll & Darling


From Left To Right:
Junebug, Tiara & Weekender


I love the packaging, it is so cute. I dont want to throw it away haha. What do you think about the packaging? :)

Have you ordered anything from Sugarpill before? :)
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. OH Dear! Thats quite a haul. Could you come up with EOTD please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sugarpill? Never heard of it, but it sure looks *addicting* ;)

    ~Caro~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to see swatches!! The colors and packaging are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are welciome Christine. Surely I would wait for it

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice haul dear,thanks for e shout out. Love Sugarpill and after a year Im still holding on to the cute packaging as well haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how exciting, you'll have to post some pictures of some of the looks you achieve xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the packaging, so cute! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christine, what I would really like to see in future posts is favourite posts. Because you have so so many products, it would be nice to see which ones you tend to reach for the most. :) That would be really interesting I think :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig