Tuesday, February 15, 2011

MAC Cosmetics Haul


I wanted to share these four items that i picked up at MAC Cosmetics when i was visiting my sister in Trondheim. Im very happy about the products i bought, my favorite one is the paint pot. I definitely need to buy more paint pots, they are truly amazing.

Let me know in the comment section if you want to see swatches of the eyeshadows and the paint pot, would be happy to do it :)

Complete Comfort Creme:

I have been wanting to try this product for such a long time and i finally got the chance to pick it up. I will do a review on this product later.

Paint Pot in Bare Study:



This is my favorite product out of all four i bought, i think its amazing.I love wearing this alone with just mascara and liner, such a pretty and natural look.

Eyeshadow - Seedy Pearl:


Eyeshadow - Honesty:

Cant wait to try out these pretty eyeshadows, i love MAC eyeshadows :)

What do you think about my haul?
Do you have any of these products in your collection? :)
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I just bought the paint pot in bare study too this weekend! It is pretty amazing stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, I love your haul! We don't have MAC at where I lived (ㄒoㄒ) Anyways, love to see the swatches on the paintpots and the eyeshadow in Honesty :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the paint pot in painterly! I really love it use it as a base for my eyeshadows they apply much more smoothly :) Have you gotten any of their blushes I really like them! Also as a highlight I use the Mineralize skinfinish in Soft & Gentle I LOVE it so much it gives me such a glow and since it is a powder doesn't add more shine to my face just a nice dewy look definitely recommend that.

    http://lizbeth612-onceuponashoe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the products! Bare Study looks gorgeous!

    http://beautyaddictanonymous.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay you bought the paint pots!! I saw swatches of them online and fell for them too :D Can you please swatch seedy pearl and honesty?

    ReplyDelete
  6. great haul..I love them too..when will you do post their swatches dear?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul ,, i dont have any of these but paint pots r great ,, i need to get me 1 or 2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Truly amazing picks! I'm sure Bare Study & Honesty would work just fine together, too!
    I'd love to see swatches of the shadows and the paint pot! :)

    Are you excited for thailand yet? :)

    ~Caro~

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice haul! i have complete comfort cream and have been using it since dec. it truly does work and improves skin over time

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely haul sweetie,I need to buy a paint pot as well. Cant wait4ur reviews

    ReplyDelete
  11. i <3 the paintpot. i love that shade!!!
    i didnt know they had mac in norway.. when i was there, i was looking for mac and i couldnt find it!!! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hihi tack så mycket ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig