Thursday, December 23, 2010

Two Beautiful Christmas Nail Polishes

Here are two nail polishes by Elf Cosmetics that i think is perfect for Christmas.
Just look at these two beautiful colors, they scream Christmas :)

I haven't decided on a outfit yet, i will probably end up packing a few outfits just in case i change my mind haha. Im taking these two nail polishes with me, and a black one :)


Red Velvet & Glitter Glam

Have you found your Christmas outfit?

What do you think about these nail polishes? :)


Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. These polishes look so pretty! Very Christmas-y! :) XOXO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look gorgeous. I'm looking forward to see you designs :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Glitter Glam - so perfect for Christmas!
    Happy Holidays to you & yours and wishing you a fabulous 2011!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. they r very pretty and nice sweetie,hav made up my mind on xmas outfit but im like crazy I may change my mind last minute haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig