Thursday, June 22, 2017

BLOG UPDATE & INSTAGRAM

Happy Thursday,
How have you been doing? I hope that you are doing well and that you're enjoying your day so far. As you probably can tell, I haven't been posting in a while. I have been taking a break from my blog, because I haven't been feeling motivated and inspired. I feel bad about it, but I didn't want to force myself into doing it when my heart wasn't truly in it. I'm still keeping my blog as there might be a time where I want to get back into it again, but for now I want to focus more on my Instagram page. 

I have been loving Instagram a lot lately. I have been posting almost every single day and I absolutely love it. It's so easy and it doesn't take up as much time as blogging does. I would love it if you wanted to follow me and keep in touch with my beauty and fitness posts on Instagram :-)
 My Instagram username is makeupbeautyfashion, hope to see you there :-)
Love, Christine x
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. thanks for sharing dear, for me it is also very hard to keep my blog active all the time because I have full time job and there is not enough time unfortunately. And I choose sleep instead of blogging sometimes:) But it is very good that there are a lot of social media where we as bloggers can communicate with our readers, so yes, IG is also very useful and good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, there is just not enough hours in the day, haha :-) Are you on Instagram? Would love to check out your page :-) Thanks for your lovely comment <3 xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig