Wednesday, February 19, 2014

THE LIPSTICK TAG

I came across this fun tag called The Lipstick Tag over at Jules's blog For Vanity's Sake. I'm a teeny bit obsessed with lipsticks, so I thought it would be fun to jump on the band wagon and do this tag as well. Who doesn't like a good old tag post every once and a while? 

Let me know if there are any other tag posts you would like me to do, I would be more than happy to do them. Let's move onto the questions, shall we? Here we go! :-)

1. How many lipsticks do you own?
I currently have 127 lipsticks in my collection! :-) 

2. What was the first lipstick you owned?
I can't remember my very first lipstick, I think it might have been one from L'Oreal Paris . I used to steal my mom's lipsticks before I got really into makeup, LOL.

3. What is your favorite lipstick brand?
There are so many good ones, so it's impossible for me to just pick one, LOL. Some off my favorite lipstick brands are NYX Cosmetics, Revlon and L'Oreal Paris. Milani Cosmetics, Rimmel London and YSL make great ones as well.

♥ L'Oreal Paris Lipstick in Fairest Nude (HERE). 

4. What is your most worn lipstick?
Definitely Fairest Nude by L'Oreal Paris! I've gone through several tubes off that lipstick. It's such a pretty, wearable nude, which doesn't wash me out since it's a bit on the darker side.

5. What is your favorite finish?
I have always been a big fan off the creamy, shiny finishes!

6. What was the last lipstick you bought?
I just recently picked up two off the H&M Lip Pens in Cherry Lips and Natural Beauty. I'm very excited to try them out and see how they work. Both shades look very pretty.

7. How many lip products do you currently have in your bag?
I currently have the Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate lipstick in 08 Rossetto and a bunch of EOS lip balms in my bag. Love me some EOS lip balms, LOL! :-)

8. What is your favorite red lip color?
I have never been really into red lip colors to be honest, but if I had to choose one it would have to be Red Velvet from the Revlon Lip Butter range. It's more off a darker red based brown, very pretty and crazy pigmented!

 9. How do you store your lipsticks?
I store my lipsticks in a Muji drawer. I also have a couple off acrylic lipstick holders that I got from a store called Søstrene Grene. I absolutely love them! :-)

10. Which lipsticks are you currently lusting after?
I'm currently lusting after Kinda Sexy by MAC and the Revlon Lip Butter in Sorbet.

♥ MAC Lipstick in Kinda Sexy (HERE) & Revlon Lip Butter in Sorbet (HERE).

Tag... you're it! If you have already done the lipstick tag, please leave your link in the comments down below because I would love to check it out :-)  

What do you think about the lipstick tag? Have you done it yet? :-) Love, Christine♥
SHARE:

19 comments

  1. Wow 127 lipsticks! And there was everyone thinking I was bad with 31! Fab collection :)

    Fiona @ www.dollydowsie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Revlon lip butter in Sorbet is gorgeous!! I'm now lusting after it too hehe I'm going to have a look at fairest nude as well :)
    great post!
    xo
    http://thefashionistabubble.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really have to do this tag! It'll give me an excuse to blog about my MAC lippies; I feel guilty for having the amount I have, yet it's less than 20 I think hehe :P Great post xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy crap, and I thought I had too many lipsticks! xD
    I have done this one already -> http://miabellasbeautopia.wordpress.com/page/2/
    Love the Revlon lip butters. *.* Too bad we do not have those in here...

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thank God here's another lipstick junkie like me XD I'm glad to see that I'm not alone in this madness!I really love your collection, and I have the Muji 5 drawers myself ;) Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to do this tag later this week. I love lipstick too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yayyyy! I am not the only one with more than 20 lipsticks lol! Great post, love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here's mine: http://silvertreasure.blogspot.in/2014/02/lipstick-tag.html :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what a great collection you have.
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Naghmeh Thank you :-) Yeah, it looks so pretty. Big fan off the Revlon lip butters. Let me know if you get a chance to try out Fairest Nude :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Amanda Val Thank you :-) Please send me a link to your post if you end up doing it. Would love to check out your answers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @NudePowder YAY :-D Thank you so much <3 I absolutely love the Muji drawers, really want to order a few more drawers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Chris YAY, please send me a link to your post if you end up doing it. Would love to check it out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Chris YAY, please send me a link to your post if you end up doing it. Would love to check it out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love my lipsticks but 127 wow very jealous! :) gives me a chance to go buy more with out feeling guilty :) xXx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have read your blog it is very helpful for me. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates.
    OUTDOOR TOOLS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig