Monday, September 2, 2013

Nails Of The Day: Fashionista In Love & Illamasqua Glitterati

Hey Everyone :-)
It feels like I haven't done a nail post in such a long time. I haven't been painting my nails a lot lately, so that's the reason why I have been a little quiet in the nail department lately. But I'm finally back with a brand new and fresh nail post for you guys today.

Since the Fall have officially arrived here in Norway, I wanted to go with a more darker nail polish shade for this upcoming week. I decided to go with In Love by the Fashionista brand, which is available at MUA Makeup Academy :-)

 ♥ Fashionista In Love & Illamasqua Glitterati.

♥ Fashionista In Love & Illamasqua Glitterati.

In Love is a beautiful deep purple, a perfect shade for the fall and winter months. I painted both of my ring fingers with Illamasqua's Nail Varnish called Glitterati, which I ordered from Sephora a while ago (check out my Sephora haul HERE.) Glitterati is a beautiful warm burgundy with multi-sized hexagonal holographic glitter. It's a real stunner! I really like how Glitterati and In Love looks paired together, they actually make a pretty good team :-)

What do you think about the look? Do you like how In Love and Glitterati looks paired together? Are you excited for the Fall?
:-) Love, Christine♥
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. that look definitely defines autumn!

    love your blog! new follower!

    come and check out mine if you'd like to

    http://zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful colour looks fab on you !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the color and how you decided to do an accent nail.

    www.vworldrocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow
    it's my favourite color in autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect shade for autumn!!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Zara Thank you so much, so happy that you like the look! Will check out your blog too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Fashionista polish is absolutely gorgeous and perfect for autumn.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig