Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Haul Post: Makeup Academy

Im so happy that Makeup Academy decided to open up an online store and offer international shipping. This is a brand that I have been seeing everywhere on different beauty blogs and hearing wonderful things about. After they opened up their online store, I went to their website and checked out their selection of products and I was very impressed with their range of products and also their affordable prices.

I thought I would share the products I picked up from their website. Most of these products are only £1 which is crazy affordable :)


♥ Nail Polishes in Shade 24, Shade 5, Shade 9 & Shade 1. You can find these here.


♥ Lipsticks in Shade 14 Bare, Shade 6, Shade 11 & Shade 2. You can find these here.


♥ Lipgloss in Shade 1 & Shade 4. You can find these here.


♥ Glitter Eyeliners in Shade 7 & 10. You can find these here.


♥ Hide and Conceal Cover Up Stick in Light. You can find this product here.




♥ Mosaic Blusher in English Rose. You can find this product here.




♥ Extreme Metallics Quad in Celebrity. You can find this product here.


♥ Brush On Concealer Pen in Light. It looks like this isn't available at their website at the moment but they have another shade available, you can find it here.


♥ Matte Eyeshadow in Shade 16. You can find this product here.


♥ Pearl Eyeshadow in Shade 1. You can find this product here.


♥ Matte Eyeshadow in Shade 17. You can find this product here.


♥ Pearl Eyeshadow in Shade 7. You can find this product here.


♥ Pearl Eyeshadow in Shade 3. You can find this product here.


♥ Pearl Eyeshadow in Shade 4. You can find this product here.


♥ Matte Eyeshadow in Shade 19. You can find this product here.


♥ Pearl Eyeshadow in Shade 11. You can find this product here.




♥ Immaculate Collection. Makeup Academy was offering this beautiful palette for free if you spent £8 on their website. This palette has so many beautiful colors :)

Im going to do product reviews and show you the swatches of the products as soon as I have played around with them so stay tuned for that. For more amazing products, check out Makeup Academy's website, here.

Let me know if you are interested in a big Makeup Academy giveaway. Im almost at 1400 followers and I want to celebrate it. I would love it if you could write down other products that you are interested in seeing in upcoming giveaways. It would be really helpful :)

Have you tried any products from Madeup Academy? Do you have a favorite one? :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

22 comments

  1. Oh my goodness I want all the same stuff! haha This is a brand I want to try really bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG can't wait to do swatches :D I need to get these .. HAVE TO. MUST- HAHA. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow large haul, love it! I always check these out when in town but the stands always a mess so puts me off so may check online after seeing how lovely they all look x

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice polishes, i would LOVE to see your makeup collection... like a girls dream ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely haul!!!



    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colors. I need to go to the makeup academy too.

    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! Excited to see swatches and reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those shadows look amazing, I'm curious how they swatch and wear though. I heard a lot of people like MUA :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww wow, amazing haul! I'm escited for swatches.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The items look so cool, I have some of their products and I just love them <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Miranda Most of these products are only £1 which is amazing. You should definitely order some products and try them for yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Dyna Thank you so much Dyna :)))) Expect to see reviews and swatches soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Becky You should definitely check out their website, its pretty awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. @HilyBee Expect to see reviews and swatches of the products soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Krystal Caracol I will work on a few reviews and swatches. They look so pretty in the packaging :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Madiha oooh cool, which products do you have? :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovin all of these. i really need to get that palette!

    dp
    x

    www.inanityandthegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a colorful haul! :) Love it! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig